Built in as standard on all CMB Machinery, since 2018.
Developed in one easy to use platform, the CMB online technical manuals transform traditional 2D drawings & manuals into a fully interactive experience. With a host of features & benefits to help train & sustain can makers not only for today, but in the future.
See the 3D technical manuals in action:
Visual Parts Locator
Traditional manuals can be complex & difficult to search for parts. Can making machinery is built up of a vast structure of components, using a 3D visual locator makes it easier to identify the parts you are looking for.
- Visually identify parts
- Go straight to the part you’re looking for from a full components list
- Rotate, disassemble & zoom 360° angles
- Quick & easy add to quote
- Fully interactive experience
- Send part quotes direct to the sales team
- 3D Interactive Maintenance
3D Interactive Maintenance
The ultimate visual step by step guide for engineers to use directly on site. In-depth maintenance procedures provide everything you need to enable CMB machines to make quality cans.
- Stop, select & return at own pace
- Troubleshoot easier & faster
- Less downtime
Additional features include:
- Train & Sustain can makers of the future
- Multi-browser support
- Quick & easy downloads
To contact our Head Office in Shipley, please use the details below and we will be happy to help.
Dockfield Road, Shipley, BD17 7AY
T: +44 (0)1274 846200
Follow us on social: