World's premier fair: 9th METPACK will take place at Messe Essen from May 2 to 6, 2017 - Visit us in Hall 3, Stand 3D55.
Metal Packaging Industry Achieved a Turnover of Over Euro 1 Billion at the Fair in 2014.
The preparations for the ninth edition of the world’s premier fair are now beginning just over half a year after the most successful Metpack since the beginning of the event: From May 2 to 6, 2017, Messe Essen will again become the global meeting place of the international metal packaging industry. A large number of participants may be expected: 95 percent of this year’s exhibitors have already announced that they want to be involved again in 2017.
On three days, Metpack will once more coincide with interpack in Düsseldorf and will thus offer useful synergetic effects to the visitors from all over the world. The trade fair in Essen has outstanding international significance for the sector: This year, 80 percent of the exhibitors and 75 percent of the visitors came from abroad.
For the fourth time in succession, the premier fair in Essen attracted more exhibitors in 2014. More than 240 companies (including numerous global players such as ArcelorMittal, ThyssenKrupp Rasselstein, KBA MetalPrint and Soudronic) showed their innovations for the manufacture, refinement and recycling of metal packaging. Over 91 percent of them were satisfied with their business success: On the five days of the fair in Essen, they achieved turnovers amounting to more than Euro 1 billion in total.
Exhibitiors from the following categories will be attending:
- Machines and equipment for the manufacture of cans,can ends, caps, tubes and containers, drums and drum closures
- Equipment for surface treatment, painting and printing equipment, drying ovens
- Can filling and closing equipment, additional equipment for can and cap production lines
- Pollution control and cleaning appliances, recycling, noise protection
- Packaging production
- Secondary packaging equipment and materials
- Secondary transport equipment
- Storage equipment
- Raw materials and consumables